Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I was supposed to remember my blog password? Go figure.

I was so proud that I actually got a blog done, and then I realized that I hadn't written down my password so I couldn't get in to write again. I tried to get into my blog. Honest I did. You see when I was a little girl, my parents went on a trip and the kids didn't get to go ( it was some kind of church thing where we were left with family while the folks went off for a few days). Since we didn't get to go, of course we all got something special when they got back. I got a book titled Try Again Tommy. Any time Tommy wanted to quit because he was having just too much trouble, his mother would say, "Try again Tommy." He would and by gum and by golly he would succeed. So after getting the same message many times about a URL and only being good once etc., I was ready to tell Tommy what he could do with his trying again. But, thank Heaven for my son, Cap'n N. After hearing of my little problem, he jumped in there and got my password for me. I would never have thought of it. I don't even have the slightest idea of why I came up with it. Any way here I am able to express myself to the masses again. I now have everything written down so that I can find it easily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home